Made In Cornwall
All canvases are printed and hand stretched onto frames by Dad’s Place at our premises in North Cornwall. All images are placed onto 38mm pine frames, giving our canvases a substantial chunky, quality feel.
We use the best quality printing and frame materials at our disposal to ensure the best finished product possible for our customers, whether we are helping individuals capture treasured memories in print or producing large quantity orders for businesses to resell or display.
We use color calibration software to ensure that our print runs are perfect, vivid and consistent irrespective of whether you order 1 canvas or a 1,000+ canvases.
Each new role of canvas is profiled to our printers, ensuring with certainty that what we see on our screens is what you will see in print. Look out for our upcoming video tutorials on how we ensure the quality of our prints.
A Quality Finish
Personal Canvas Prices – Sizes listed in Inches.
16×10 = £18 16×16 = £24 24×16 = £30
16×12 = £20 20×20 = £28 30×20 = £40
40×30 = £55 40X40 = £60 60×24 = £65
Other sizes available upon request. Canvases are printed to order with turnaround times of 7-10 days, unless otherwise stated. Delivery Charges start from just £6.
- Canvases are printed using a Canon 8400 or our Dad’s faithful Epson 7880.
- All Canvases are printed onto 280gsm polycotton canvas and hand stretched onto 38mm Pine Frames.
- We also stock 18mm pine frames which are popular when producing trypic images.
- Our printers , are calibrated
- All of our materials are sourced from UK suppliers