Made In Cornwall
Dad’s Place canvases are printed and made by us at our premises in Bude North Cornwall. Images are hand stretched onto 38mm pine frames, to provide our clients with a quality product and finish.
Dad’s Place use the best quality printing and framing materials at our disposal to ensure the best finish possible for our customers, whether we are helping individuals capture their treasured memories in print or producing large quantity canvas orders for businesses to display or resell for profit.
We use color calibration software to ensure that our print runs are perfectly vivid and consistent irrespective of whether you order 1 canvas or 1,000+ canvases.
Each and every new roll of canvas is profiled to our printers, ensuring with certainty that what we see on our screens is what you will receive in print. Look out for our upcoming video tutorials on how we ensure the quality of our prints.
A Quality Finish
Personal Canvas Prices – Popular Sizes listed in Inches. Other sizes available upon request
18×12 = £30 16×16 = £40 24×16 = £40
20×20 = £50 30×20 = £50
40×30 = £65 40X40 = £70 60×24 = £80
Canvases are printed to order with turnaround times of 7-10 days, unless otherwise stated. Delivery Charges start from just £10 with a local collection option available should you wish to collect from our premises .
- Canvases are printed using a Canon IPF8400 or our Dad’s faithful Epson 7880.
- All Canvases are printed onto 280gsm polycotton canvas and hand stretched onto 38mm Pine Frames.
- We also stock 18mm pine frames which are popular when producing tryptic images.
- Our printers are calibrated to ensure a consistent print quality.
- Optional UV protection can be applied at a cost of £10 per canvas,
- All of our materials are sourced from UK suppliers